aS YOUR "MARRIAGE COACH"
No matter how long you have been married, one year or one hundred years, there's always more to learn and deeper levels of intimacy and trust to be shared. I'm here to partner with you to explore the contours of your unique compatibility set and discover strategies that will help your relationship function at its best. Marriage is a lifelong process of self-discovery that requires us to know and communicate our needs more precisely and intimately than we ever have before. While the love that attracts us to our partner comes naturally, the ability to communicate at this level simply does not come naturally. For this reason, the importance of obtaining tools for self-actualization and more effective communication simply shouldn't surprise us!
THE GOAL OF OUR WORK TOGETHER
“To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well [the thing we all truly long for…the thing we all desperately] need more than anything.” - Timothy J. Keller
Every couple is different and every relationship has unique needs. Together we will identify what your relationship wants to help it continue to thrive and explore strategies to help you identify any impediments that may prevent this.
The fundamental goal of our work together is to increase your understanding of yourself and your partner along dimensions directly pertinent to your relationship. This inevitably will lead to more effective communication and in turn, a greater more profound sense of "connectedness:" a mutual partnership grounded in integrated compatibility.
Through my Marriage Exploration, couples obtain:
1) A profound awareness of the gifts they bring to their relationship.
2) Insight into how historical patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving impact their relationship.
3) A deeper sense of compassion for themselves and their partner when resolving conflicts - as well as conflict resolution methods to practice.
4) A basic understanding of how their instinctual drive for self-preservation, and sexual and social fulfillment affect their primary motivations and priorities in their relationship.
5) An increased capacity to observe themselves and the confidence to be "the one to go first" to shift the dynamics in their relationship.
Time-frame and Pricing:
My Marriage Exploration program is a 4 one-hour long session process that can be scheduled weekly or monthly. Please not that My Marriage Exploration program has been designed for couples who have not taken part in my Premarital Exploration.
$400.00 (in-person and online)